Essential One Day Noise Safety Awareness CourseMember News
Due to the huge success of our past Noise Awareness training courses, Pulsar Instruments are pleased to offer additional dates for 2018. This course is essential for anyone involved in assessing noise levels in their workplace.
Now in its 11th year, Pulsar Instruments One-Day Noise Awareness Course, hosted by a highly experienced acoustician & Member of the Institute of Acoustics, focuses on key facts and gives delegates from any background an understanding of the issues relating to the legislation, measurement and control of noise in their workplace.
Sarah Brack, Managing Director of Pulsar Instruments said "This course is perfect for people who are new to carrying out noise assessments, as well as for health and safety professionals who might need a bit of a refresher".
All your questions answered:
- How can I determine whether we have a noise problem, and if so, who is at risk?
- How do I comply with the Controlling Noise in the Workplace regulations?
- What do I need to measure and why should I calibrate my sound monitoring equipment?
- How do I apply my measurements to the action levels and legal limits?
- What should I do if we exceed any of these levels or limits?
- Wednesday 7th March 2018 National Railway Museum, York
- Wednesday 25th April 2018 National Railway Museum, York
- Wednesday 13th June 2018 National Space Centre, Leicester
- Wednesday 19th Sept. 2018 National Railway Museum, York
The price for the course is £265+VAT.
Refreshments and a buffet lunch are provided along with comprehensive written reference materials and loan of noise measurement instruments such as a Pulsar sound level meter or personal noise dosimeter for the practical session in the afternoon. At the end of the day, delegates will receive a Noise Awareness Training completion certificate.
For more information email [email protected]